International Peer-shadowing Program
In this popular short-term (4-week) program you are matched with an international colleague (in a similar role) from Canada (various locations), England (various locations), Ireland, Scotland or USA (Alabama).
- For approximately two weeks In July/August your international partner is billeted in your home and hosted in your school
- During that time you are both involved in a professional development program; a social program; and your international partner will be undertaking a professional action-learning project
- You travel overseas during our Term 3 holidays (your partner's school is in operation) to be billeted and hosted by your international partner for 2 weeks
- During that time you are both involved in a professional development program; a social program; and you will be involved in an action-learning project of your choice
Target Audience: This program is available to principals, deputy-principals, school education directors and non-school-based personnel (whenever a suitable match is located).
International Study Tour Program
This program will appeal to educators who enjoy travelling; who enjoy meeting educational leadership colleagues in various parts of the world; who like to see first hand what is happening globally in education; and who wish to take two weeks out of their busy work schedule.Partipants will:
- Visit different international educational settings to explore educational leadership in various jurisdictions.
- Meet and engage with the leading international experts in educational leadership.
- Will have the opportunity to social and tourist activities in various international locations.
Details for the 2014 international study tour program to Hong Kong and the United Kingdom are available in the two flyers below.2014 LEAP Study Tour 2014 LEAP Study Tour Educational Program Overview
2016 Leap Study Tour ( Singapore) Application Forms
Target Audience: The LEAP International Study Tour Program is available to all educational leaders from school positions, non-school based positions and tertiary institutions.
Contact Warren Marks on mobile 0412049637 or by email: email@example.com for further information.